Zero-Waste Carbon Filters
Zero-Waste Carbon Filter
Innovative odour control systems with sustainable advantages. Its patented replaceable carbon cartridge eliminates the need to replace the entire unit. Enjoy efficient filtration, convenience, and reduced environmental impact for superior and greener grow operation.
Optimized SavingsTime, Cost, and Operational Efficiency
Maintenance time for filter replacement
Operating expenses for odour control
Zero Waste Carbon Filter
Upgrade your horticulture facility or grow space and transform your odour control management approach. Durable stainless steel housing, highly efficient galvanized steel carbon cartridge, and low-pressure drop filters, all working together with a patented replaceable carbon cartridge.
CARBON BED THICKNESS
Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel
North American, 4mm granular
BA420: 400 CFM
BA624: 600 CFM
BA824: 800 CFM
BA1030: 1,100 CFM
BA420: 200 CFM
BA624: 300 CFM
BA824: 400 CFM
BA1030: 550 CFM
BA420: 8.3kg / 18.3lbs
BA624: 8.4kg / 18.4lbs
BA824: 19.7kg / 43.4lbs
BA1030: 19.7kg / 43.4lbs
BA420: 2.53kg / 5.6lbs
BA624: 15.3kg / 33.7lbs
BA824: 11.3kg /24.9lbs
BA1030: 13.6kg / 30.0lbs
BA420: 0.3″ wg @ 200 CFM
BA624: 0.6″ wg @ 500 CFM
BA824: 0.8″ wg @ 750 CFM
BA1030: 0.75″ wg @ 1,000 CFM
insert text here
Blade Air Recycling Program
Embrace sustainability with our innovative recycling program, transforming a 100% wasteful process into a zero-waste solution using our patented Blade Air carbon cartridges. Join our Blade Air Recycling Program and become part of the sustainability movement. Experience cleaner air and odour control while making a positive impact on the environment, one recycled cartridge at a time.
Turnkey Odour Control Solutions
Our expert team is dedicated to providing regulatory compliant odour control design, efficient installation, seamless replacements, and reliable maintenance services. Whether you’re embarking on a new development or seeking to retrofit existing facilities, we’ve got you covered.
Our turnkey solutions ensure that you can breathe easy while we take care of every aspect of your odour control needs.
- Customized odour control and air flow design to meet regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive documentation for Health Canada, U.S. state, and municipal regulatory bodies
- Expertise in new development proposals and retrofitting existing facilities
- Collaborative documentation support for engineering teams
- Full-service odour control system installation with precision and efficiency
- Secure mounting of filters and fans onto existing HVAC systems
- Expertise in new development projects and retrofitting existing facilities
- Hassle-free replacement of carbon cartridges, either delivered or installed by our team
- Regular monitoring and timely replacement of carbon filters for optimal performance
- Robust documentation for municipal, provincial, state, and federal regulatory bodies
- Support with municipal bylaw or tort (nuisance) claims related to odour issues
- Annual compliance review of odour control guidelines to ensure ongoing effectiveness
- Expertise in remediation for emerging odour control and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) challenges
Learn more about sustainable odour control
Frequently Asked Questions
Our recycling program takes a 100% wasteful process, replacing your entire carbon filter, down to zero waste with Blade Air patented carbon cartridges. Once a clients clean carbon filter is exhausted, a new carbon cartridge is installed and the exhausted cartridge is sent back to Blade. Once it arrives at our facility, the used carbon is removed and donated to a facility where it is used for other necessities. The used cartridge is then properly sanitized and filled with high-quality virgin carbon. This unit is now ready to be shipped to a new home!
Unlike standard carbon filters, the Blade Air patented replaceable carbon cartridge eliminates the need to replace the entire unit.
Turn a 30-minute industry average maintenance process down to two minutes.
- Air QualityNovember 13, 2023 Humidification vs. Dehumidification: What’s Best for You?
- Air QualityOctober 23, 2023 What Is Off-Grid Living And How You Can Achieve It